Dust, dirt, cobwebs, spider webs, dander, debris, and other elements can pester your AC ducts that will eventually produce polluted air that is not safe for us. It is one of our responsibilities as an AC owner is to clean and get rid of the different elements that are present in our AC ducts that can cause problems. However, cleaning our AC ducts is not as easy as we have thought, especially when we do not have the knowledge and the accurate tools and equipment to do the job. But we should not worry anymore since homestead FL AC duct cleaning services is beyond prepared in giving outstanding services in terms of AC duct cleaning!
When the summer season is fast approaching, we have this attitude of cleaning our entire home to avoid complications with the increasing temperature of our environment outside our house. We make everything clean from the furniture, gutters, house roofs, appliances, electronic devices, and every corner of our home.
Another way to ensure a dust-free home is to clean your AC ducts. Since ducts play vital roles in delivering and removing air in your air conditioning, it is also prone to debris and dirt that should be eliminated right away!
Here are the steps in cleaning your AC ducts at home:
- The first step to take is to remove screws from your duct covers and be sure to return the grill plates.
- Are you familiar with supply vents? If yes, then you should cover and protect this area with paper towels to ensure that the dirt and dust are properly removed during the cleanup. It is the second step that you should not forget.
- Are you familiar with the thermostat? If yes, then you should put the thermostat in the fan on mode. The fan will help you get rid of the dust thoroughly by blowing it outside your unit.
- The fourth step you should do is to break the accumulated dust and dirt in your AC ducts using brushes and accurate tools and equipment for duct cleaning.
- The fifth step includes the cleaning of your supply register and the return register. Be sure to get rid of all dust and dirt.
- Since you have done the cleaning, you can eventually turn off the fan.
- To perfectly finish the AC duct cleaning, you should replace your furnace filters. A dirty filter prohibits the air from coming out which will result in motor overheating. It is advisable to change your filters regularly, especially when dust accumulates in this area.
However, if you find the process difficult to do, especially we you do not have proper knowledge about the parts and function of your AC duct, hiring our company is the best thing to do. We have experts and professionals in this field of work that will satisfy your needs and expectations. We also have high-quality tools and equipment to work effectively and efficiently. We are looking forward to work with you. You can call and message us for more details!